Elevated, organic meals. Delivered to you.
Hi, I'm Micah
I have spent the last 7 years training with some of the best cooks and chefs in the world - first at Gramercy Tavern and Eleven Madison Park, and then with an eclectic group of grandmothers, abuelas, and nonnas throughout Mexico, Italy, and the United States.
I run a small food delivery business, the core of which is an effort to take some of the "private" out of the private chef model thereby making it a bit more affordable and practical for you.
How it works
1. Three meals. Each PCD delivery consists of three lovingly prepared, responsibly sourced, high quality meals.
2. The Schedule. Deliveries are offered every other week. An email with the week’s menu will be sent at the beginning of the week. Orders must be placed by Friday. Deliveries are made on Tuesday.
3. What you see is what you get. Substitutions are not available. However, we do fully support and encourage a vegetarian diet, so there will always be a full vegetarian delivery option.
4. We do not like waste. A significant portion of each week’s deliveries lend very well to freezing. This will be indicated with a special label. We highly encourage you to freeze these items if you don’t have a chance to eat them. These items have been tested for freezability, and they do not suffer in the least, guaranteed.
5. Extras! In refining and standardizing the offering, we will be able to include a number of specialty items in each week’s delivery: handmade pastas, freshly baked breads, cookies, pickles, condiments, and more.
Subscribe to Receive Bi-Weekly Menus
Pricing (per delivery)
one person: $300
two to three people: $400
four to five people: $500
What to expect
the convenience of your dinner table
the seasonal bounty of your farmers market
the culinary excellence of an Eleven Madison Park and Gramercy Tavern alum
the nourishment of the abuelas and the nonnas
the enlightened hospitality of a student of Danny Meyer, USHG